Every trip begins with a dream.
When you think of visiting Alaska, what images fill your mind? What adventures do you hope for? When you are on vacation, what do you love to do – and what do you want to avoid?
YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION:
When you first contact ATC to design your dream vacation to Alaska, we will start by digging into your head, finding out about you and listening to your ideas. We work with you to plan your trip, uniting your dreams with our knowledge and experience to create the perfect itinerary for you.
To help you get started, here’s a list of items we will want to talk with you about in order to qualify your travel preferences:
- About how many days/nights will your trip be?
- Do you have specific dates in mind? Or do you have a certain season in mind (summer, winter, or shoulder season)?
- Are you traveling solo, as a couple, or with a group? How many people are in the group?
- What’s your budget for the total trip, excluding airfare?
- Do you want a private guide for all or part of your trip, or would you rather be completely independent?
- How do you feel about driving a car from place to place? Riding the Alaska Railroad? Riding a bus?
- What sort of accommodations do you prefer (hotels and lodges, bed & breakfasts, campgrounds, other)?
- What level of physical activity makes you happy?
- Any must-see places? Any must-do activities? Any particular interests?
- Is there anything you want to avoid? (For example, you’ll probably want to avoid boat tours if you always get seasick.)
- What else do you want us to know about you and your trip to Alaska?
No cookie-cutter itineraries here – just one traveler, one trip at a time!